Shade All Natural Sunscreen is made here in the UK using just four natural ingredients.
Blended with shea butter, coconut oil, beeswax and zinc oxide, Shade natural sun cream offers natural, reef safe sun protection that is kinder on your skin and the planet.
- SPF 25
- Marine life and reef safe
- Nano free
- Nourishes and protects
How to apply
If it’s cold and quite firm, rub it vigorously with warm fingertips to make it softer, or scoop some out of the tin and warm it between your hands, then apply generously and then reapply regularly, particularly after exposure to water or after sweating.
36% Shea butter 36% Coconut oil 10% beeswax 18% zinc oxide
What tests has it undergone?
Stability testing, microbiology testing, broad spectrum sunscreen testing of effectiveness against UVA & UVB rays, and SPF validation tests. All tests conducted to EU standards by Alba Science of Edinburgh.
- ISO24443 In vitro Broad Spectrum Protection.
- ISO 24444 In vivo with 13 live subjects. A Cosmetic Study to Determine the In-Vivo Sun Protection Factor of a Sunscreen Formulation.
- Cosmetic Product Safety Data Analysis, conducted by Luciano Molinaro BSc Forensic Science & Investigative Analysis (Hons) (Kingston University), Forensic Chemistry and Trace Analysis, Analytical Methods in Forensic Science (Kingston University).
- Accelerated Stability Test
ShadeTM is listed on the Cosmetic Products Notification Portal (CPNP), as per EU requirements.